Cart is Empty +
Description Updated 2013-07-25
Add to Cart
This script is for music teams to democratically vote on a variety of songs which might be performed. It allows for moderators and administrators, it has built in mailing list features, and more.
- Users can register, choosing their own username and password
- Once logged in, users can vote for songs already on the list or add new songs to the list
- Each song which is added has it's own message board
- There is a main message board for non-song-specific communication
- Administrators may limit the number of votes all users may make
- More popular songs rise to the top of the list automatically, or you can sort the list alphabetically
- Songs which have mp3s available have a download link and a stream link
- All songs can be streamed automatically
- If a chord chart is available for any of the songs, it will appear as a link next to the song
- There are four RSS feeds generated by the script: number of voting users, number of songs, comments made on message boards, and the top 20 songs
- Administrators can delete songs, and email individual users, or other administrators automatically
- You can view the outstanding votes for each user
- Administrators can post notes on other user's behalf
- Administrators can validate the votes and remove those votes which exist for deleted users
- All users who are currently online are displayed as links, along with the length of time since they last clicked a link in the script
- Voting can be 'turned off' so only administrators and log in. When this happens, the script changes itself somewhat to help pick soloists and to make other administrator-type decisions
- So much more!
If you are a music director for a choir, or a church, any group really, then this script really helps you give ownership for song-selection to the people on your team.
Be the first to write a review of this product.
7 Users Online, 136215 Views