Download Perl Scripts
Cart is Empty +
Description Updated 2013-07-25
FAQ Search allows you to place a searchable and easy-to-update Frequently Asked Questions database on your site in minutes. One script file, and a single database text file can be uploaded in a few minutes giving your users access to the most recent answers.
One of the most important pages on a site is a Frequently Asked Questions page. If done well, it serves two important purposes:
- Users can find the answers to all of their questions in a few minutes and make their decision to purchase more quickly.
- You save time from answering the same questions over and over again by email. People are also less likely to become 'cold' contacts.
The problem we all face with these kinds of pages is keeping them up-to-date. It's a chore to determine what question is worthy of adding to the page, and then you have to build a static page, perhaps adding more HTML to an existing page to answer these questions.
Many webmasters don't do anything at all.
Take a look at FAQ-Search. You'll appreciate the ease with which you can interact with your Frequently Asked Questions. You'll love the time it saves you in answering email.
D e t a i l s
The idea is to continue to develop this so that it fully manages your support. Here's what it does now:
- Allows searching of database.
- Allows basic interaction with the database: users can ask new questions that are not in the database.
- Questions and answers are sorted by categories.
- Script answers support email automatically. Based on keywords in the email, users are replied-to with a selection of possible answers.
- New questions people ask online will be added to the database as 'pending'.
- You will be able to answer the question online with a web form. You can either approve the question for the FAQs or delete it.
- Your online response to the question in the FAQ database (as outlined above) will automatically email the individual who posted the question.
this is a great product. Please give me the download link
9 Users Online, 208470 Views