Download Perl Scripts
Cart is Empty +
Description Updated 2007-01-08
Setting this script up is quite easy.
- Open the script with NotePad or EditPad, and change the variables at the top, like your email address, etc.
- Upload the script to your cgi-bin, and set it to 'execute' (explanation)
- Create any custom form you want, using FrontPage, DreamWeaver, or any other favoured HTML editor.
- View the source of the new form page, and set the action tag of your form to point to this script
- When a user presses submit on the form, the results will be emailed directly to you.
If you don't want specialised fields, but only want a contact form with email, subject, and body fields, then just call the script directly in your browser:
...and a plain contact form will be displayed.
The script has security features enabled which prevent people from using it for spamming through your server, and also discourages them from using it to send you spam.
Be the first to write a review of this product.
5 Users Online, 76715 Views